Through the years we have acquired many things for free. The types of things we have found include tools, furniture, clothes, toys, decor, collectibles, construction materials and much more. The sources for these free things have included friends, family, roadsides, exploring old farms, freecycle websites, clean-out jobs, retail promotions and chance. Although there are probably hundreds of items we have acquired over the years, I will only be able to share a fraction of the things we already have. I will be sure to document all future finds.



Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Free Flower Arrangement

I came home from work one day and my husband had picked me a wildflower arrangement on his daily walk. This was beautiful and meant more to me than if he had bought flowers for me.  A free sweet romantic gesture!

No comments:

Post a Comment